How to connect Vanilin MIDI Keyboard to a sequencer?
Vanilin MIDI Keyboard
Note that as with other virtual MIDI keyboards, you
need to install a driver like LoopBe1 or loopMIDI
in order to connect the program to your sequencer.
Click here to get download links and other info.
1. install a driver like LoopBe1 or loopMIDI
3. right-click the piano keys
2. run Vanilin MIDI Keyboard
4. select the installed driver from "Device" menu
5. run the sequencer program
6. select the installed driver as MIDI input device